Dr. Charles W. Kanaly has been featured in My Backyard, a free Attleboro newspaper & classifieds covering local news from Wrentham to Rumford. You can read the article here.
Dr. Charles W. Kanaly Featured in My Backyard
- Dr. Charles Kanaly to Speak on Minimally Invasive Options for Back and Leg Pain
- Dr. Charles W. Kanaly Featured in Two Pawtucket, Rhode Island Newspapers
- NBC News Affiliates Broadcast Dr. Kanaly’s Interview Across the Nation
- Dr. Kanaly Featured on NBC Channel 10 News
- Dr. Prakash Sampath Named a Top Doctor by U.S. News & World Report
Into The Future
Urgent ConcernsIf you need urgent care after office hours, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department. Otherwise, please call us at (401) 273-4155 during the weekdays between 9am and 5pm with your medical questions or concerns. After hours, our answering service will take a message to be returned during normal business hours or will page the clinical staff on call for medical emergencies.
Office VisitsWhen you come to the office, please bring the following:
- Your imaging films, such as those from X rays, MRIs, CAT scans, or angiograms, even if we have seen them before
- Any relevant reports, including pathology reports and imaging study reports, unless your doctor has sent them
- Your current medications and nutritional supplements (such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids), or a list of them
FAQsAre you handicapped accessible?
Yes, we have handicapped accessible ramps, bathroom, and parking.
How can I get a prescription refilled?
We only renew prescriptions that we issued. » READ MORE