Dr. Charles W. Kanaly has been featured in My Backyard, a free Attleboro newspaper & classifieds covering local news from Wrentham to Rumford. You can read the article here.
Dr. Charles W. Kanaly Featured in My Backyard
- Dr. Kanaly’s Treatment of Epilepsy Patients with Vagal Nerve Stimulation is Featured in Local Newspapers
- Dr. Charles Kanaly is Featured on NBC News Regarding Vagal Nerve Stimulation Surgery for Epilepsy
- Dr. Prakash Sampath is Recognized as a Top Doctor by Rhode Island Monthly
- Dr. Charles Kanaly Gives Invited Lecture on Brain Tumors for Medical Grand Rounds
- Dr. Charles Kanaly is Featured in The Page Newsletter of Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Into The Future
Urgent ConcernsIf you need urgent care after office hours, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency department. Otherwise, please call us at (401) 273-4155 during the weekdays between 9am and 5pm with your medical questions or concerns. After hours, our answering service will take a message to be returned during normal business hours or will page the clinical staff on call for medical emergencies.
Office VisitsWhen you come to the office, please bring the following:
- Your imaging films, such as those from X rays, MRIs, CAT scans, or angiograms, even if we have seen them before
- Any relevant reports, including pathology reports and imaging study reports, unless your doctor has sent them
- Your current medications and nutritional supplements (such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, and amino acids), or a list of them
FAQsAre you handicapped accessible?
Yes, we have handicapped accessible ramps, bathroom, and parking.
How can I get a prescription refilled?
We only renew prescriptions that we issued. » READ MORE